How long will it take for my order to come in?
- Most of our items are Made to Order in the mainland and typically takes 5 - 7 business days to be completed. We currently only use standard flat-rate shipping which will take an additional 3-8 business days to reach your doorstep!
What if I'm not satisfied with my purchase?
- Our mission is to promote the Polynesian culture and we want to make sure we do what we can to ensure your happiness!
- Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 30 days after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 30 days after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unfortunately, because we are primarily an online store, we currently do not accept returned items for refunds; however, you are able to mail your product back to us and receive credit for any additional purchase (or size exchange) made in the future. Please contact us directly at email@example.com for details.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes! We currently ship to Canada, Mexico and Australia for a $9 flat rate shipping fee. Packages will typically take approximately 10-20 days to ship once the order has been fulfilled.
Where does the art come from?
- All of our artwork and photography is created by Charlene Oloa and the Oloa Ohana in Hawaii. We try to put as much background information possible in the description of each item.
When is your next public vendor appearance?
- Like us on Facebook for more information on future appearances, pop-up shops and more! https://www.facebook.com/ShopKalenas/
What if I want to be a distributor? Do you have wholesale rates?
- We would love to work with you! Please contact us directly for any wholesale rates and additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org